Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Different Point Of View...







“Hello everyone, this is Stephanie, some of you may know me as the bookkeeper here at Shaping Concepts and others know me as the crazy workoutaholic. For those of you who don’t know me at all, I am actually both, but I hadn’t always been. Now, I am a very private person and prefer to keep my private life just that, but daily I see so many people walking around where I used to be, not sure of where or how to start working out and then those riddled with excuses, so I asked Chad for this opportunity to personally invite and encourage those of you out there tired of where you are physically and those who are ready to make a change for good to jump in and take the first step and give us a call and schedule a consultation and enjoy a free session – trust me you will not regret it. I can say this because I personally have lost over 50lbs working out at Shaping Concepts and I cannot say there has been one day that I have not learned something new whether it’s about nutrition, injury prevention, or just an insight about myself.










I am currently doing one-on-one sessions with a sprinkling of boot camps and I will tell you I love them both. As I said earlier, I have not always been a crazy workoutaholic. I was a runner in school, but then entered the military, married, gained a little weight, gave birth three times, gained some more, divorced and gained even more weight (total gained approx. 80+). The weight crept on ever so slowly that between working in scrubs and wearing sweats all the time at home I really didn’t notice or didn’t want to accept it. Anyway, as long as my pants could stretch to fit, I thought I was ok; that is, until several of my patients started inquiring how far along my pregnancy was. I laughed it off a couple of times, but it really started to bother me that I had let it get this far. I started to notice that I was tired all the time which, at first, I related really to working nights and raising three kids on my own, but I also noticed that I couldn’t even climb the stairs to my room without getting winded. That is when I reached out to Shaping Concepts because I wanted a place that was small and non-intimidating unlike a gym. Face it, I didn’t know the first thing about working out in a gym and I was fat and did not want people watching me. With that said, I will tell you that it still took me a good six months to actually come in and meet Chad. Why so long? Again, I was embarrassed, I felt I needed to get in shape and maybe lose some weight first which; of course, did not happen on my own so my journey to weight loss and lifestyle changes began with Shaping Concepts. Now I don’t know where you are in your journey, but I will tell you that if it wasn’t for Chad chasing me down on days I overslept from working the night before or pushing me when I said “I can’t” I probably wouldn’t be where I am now which is comfortable in size 8 skinny jeans and training for marathons and triathlons. Thanks Chad! I can also tell you that if you want a kick-butt workout with a personal touch then Shaping Concepts delivers. Between Chad, and the other trainers at Shaping Concepts you will not miss a beat or a pushup – trust me. As you progress in your fitness they grow with you and continue to encourage you through, even when you don’t think you can. If you want camaraderie then try our boot camps, which really boils down to a bunch of friends having fun working out together. It is a great way to start or end any day. However, if you prefer to exercise alone or have specific defined goals and a clear-cut deadline then you might appreciate a more individualized program like one-on-one’s. Either choice you make will not disappoint you, I promise. Lastly, I will say that I am in the best physical and probably the best emotional condition I have been in since my divorce and if you decide to embark on your own journey do so with a journal of pictures and a timeline of your accomplishments, if for no one else but yourself, it will mean a lot later when you look back on where you were. Life is short – don’t put off till tomorrow what you should be doing today! Call me at the studio at 843-757-8626. I would love to help you.”

-Stephanie Griffin


Alright, so as I said in the video, I have a “Trial Offer” for you…

If you think you are interested in a private one-on-one training session personally with me
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE PRIVATE TRAINING TRIAL!

If you think you are more interested in a small group setting, then try out a Boot Camp & Circuit class.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE BOOT CAMP TRIAL!





Chad Cannon is the owner of Shaping Concepts fitness studios in Bluffton, SC.








No comments: