Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Gift That Keeps On Giving!

Hey everyone! Every year I (Shaping Concepts- www.shapingconcepts.com ) do a Christmas Gift to someone that needs help with their health and weight. Someone that could not normally afford a trainer or even a gym membership. Last year, myself and my staff, and many friends of the winner surprised our gift winner on Christmas Eve day and gave her many gifts of health including a free month of training exclusively with me, a brand new high-end treadmill, nutritional reports and much, much more! The season is getting close so I am on the prowl for this year’s winner. Last year, I had people nominate others, and I received many nominations, so I'm doing it again this year. If you know of anyone that would be a good candidate (keep in mind they must be in Bluffton on Christmas Eve) please send in your nominations. I won't pick a winner until just before Christmas, but time is winding down.

Also, I would love to go out a purchase a brand new treadmill to give to this particular person, but I just cannot afford to do that. If anyone is interested in donating a new or unused treadmill for this gift, please contact me at chad@shapingconcepts.com. Or if anyone has any other gift to throw in, let me know. If you know anyone that would donate their time and effort to the annual gift to donate anything health related, please let me know as soon as you can.

Again, this is something I really enjoy doing for our community and want to make it for someone in need of help. Please start sending in your nominations for this year’s Christmas Gift. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Chad Cannon

Freaky Fat Loss Boot Camp-FREE to you!


Let me SCARE the fat off your body! Join us this Saturday…
My local Bluffton Get Sexy Boot Camps (www.ShapingConcepts.com/GetSexyBluffton.php ) will be holding their annual “Freaky Fat Loss Workout” on Saturday, October 25th at 6:30 pm at the Pinckney Colony Preserve in Bluffton. The event features an interval training fat loss workout using pumpkins that I promise will scare the fat off of your body. Come join us totally FREE! You MUST bring your own medium sized pumpkin to workout with. Those that attend in costume will receive a FREE gift! Call me at 843-757-8626 to RSVP. Hope to see you there!


Watch the video below to see what type of scary exercises we will be doing…

No comments: