Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Tip for not going belly-up or belly-out in my case!

Tis' the season for Ghosts and Goblins! And don't forget all those YUMMY treats that make you FAT!!!!! Yes, I'm trying to scare you. One thing I've learned over the years is that just because those tiny packs of candy are tiny doesn't mean you can have them. If you are anything like me it's a VERY bad idea. You see if I have just one piece of candy, I'll want another, and another, and another. That one piece of candy haunts me for two weeks until all the candy is gone (gone to my belly!) So keep in mind that it's not okay to have one of those bite size candy bars, because most people end up eating many , many bite size candy bars, not just one!

Speaking of Halloween - We had our annual "Freaky Fat Loss Halloween Boot Camp Extravaganza" this past Saturday. We all worked out the entire time with a pumpkin in our hands! Thank you all that came! I had a wonderful time and I'm sure everyone else did as well. Take a quick glance at our Freaky Fat Burning workout in the video below!

No comments: