Monday, September 20, 2010

Clean out with a Cleanse


So most of us have at least thought about or have done a "cleanse" of some sort. I admit that I have been totally against all cleanses most of my life. Why? Because most cleanses make you fast (stop eating) for a long time. And I know from being a weight loss expert that when you stop eating you slow down your metabolism. Now most people do a cleanse to "clean out" and to lose some weight. Now tell me if I'm wrong, but slowing down the metabolism is the oposite of losing weight.
To lose weight, you must keep the metabolism movin' and groovin'... as fast as possible!
One main part in doing that is to eat small portions every 3-4 hours. So "cleanses" have been my enemy for most of my career...until now!
For the last two years I've found AdvoCare's Herbal Cleanse. Let me tell you about it.
This Herbal Cleanse helps rid the body of toxins and waste. It supports improved digestion and thorough internal cleansing. It provides 10 grams of fiber per day. It helps remove impurities from the body. It supports healthy weight loss.
Using a systematic approach, this 10 day system guides you day by day through the steps all while keeping the energy levels up.
The Herbal Cleanse system uses these three key products:
Here's the best part...you don't stop eating! I highly recommend the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse. In fact I recommend an Herbal Cleanse to anyone trying to lose any amount of weight... 50 pounds or 5 pounds.
*Only use a cleanse every 90 days
For more information on the clease click HERE now.
Chad Cannon is a weight loss expert and owner of Shaping Concepts in Bluffton, SC.

No comments: