Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Liz Listens To My Newsletter...To The Extreme!



In my last newsletter I talked about getting out of your comfort zone. One of my clients, Liz, read it and got pretty inspired, and took what I said very literally and to the extreme. Liz is definately getting out of her comfort zone. Watch the video to see what she has done.

It's not always extreme sporting events that gets you to that uncomfortable state of mind. I just want you to put yourself in uncomfortable situations. It doesn't always have to be the this extreme, but hey, Liz is becoming a new woman for doing this. I give her a lot of credit! She has a goal and is motivated to change. Great job Liz!

What can you do to get out of your comfort zone?

Chad Cannon is the owner of Shaping Concepts fitness studios in Bluffton, SC.

No comments: