Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't Watch This Inspirational Video If You Don't Want To Cry!

WAIT! I have to set it up for you. If you don’t feel like crying, don’t watch this! I’m serious. This video is so emotional in a happy way. This is a video that completely describes the way everyone should reach forward towards their goals, their dreams, and how you should just CARRY ON with your dreams (LOOK FOR THOSE WORDS IN THE VIDEO-CARRY ON). After watching this video you will feel inspired to go out and carry on in achieving your own dreams. PLEASE, post your comments on this blog and tell me what you thought. Seriously, don’t be one of those people that does not post comments. That just shows me that you are not serious about your own goals. Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

The song the young man sang is from Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Requiem." It is the portion called "Pie Jesu" (Blessed Jesus). The second verse, which he did not sing, is "Agnus Dei" which refers to Jesus and the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Cathie said...

This young boy is amazing! I have heard him sing before. He is truly an inspiration!

Heather B said...

It struck me how Simon responded to Andrew by saying "You are better than you realize..." How often do we come from a position of under-estimating our own potential? Way too often. It's such a huge blessing to have people in our lives who encourage, support and motivate us!

I asked my husband to watch this with me to see if he would cry...and he did. He said he couldn't articulate why...it just brought a lot of emotion on for him.