Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Promise List


This is a promise list I personally use and live by.

Maybe you can use this list too.


The Promise List

I will always help out a hurting client, workout partner, friend or someone in need.

If I need to rest during a workout, I will rest no longer than one minute then start again.

I will never, ever give up in a workout on any exercise or movement. I will give every bit of my energy every workout on every exercise, on every repetition to do the best I possibly can.
I will trust in the trainers I work with as they are pushing me during my workouts and off. I will trust in my knowledge in fitness and nutrition to keep me lean and fit and most of all healthy.

I will always take care of my body during workouts and not during workouts, such as eating correctly, drinking enough water, stretching, icing aches and pains, proper warm-up and cool-down.

I will always finish an exercise and a workout. Pain is temporary, giving up last forever. You will remember every time in your life when you give up. Always! Don't Quit!

No comments: