Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Never Do Abdominal Exercises!


I'm telling you I hardly do any abdominal exercises, yet I have a very nice strong, toned six-pack under my shirt.


So how is it that I have six pack abs, but don't do any abdominal training?


Easy! I do a complete total body program almost every time I workout. This is done by doing "functional type exercises, which incorporates my abs. I always do a minimum of 3 hours per week of cardiovascular exercise, many times incorporating it into my resistance workouts. I also eat consistantly pretty healthy, combining a protein and complex carb every time I eat and go no longer than 3 hours without eating. Always!


This is what I don't do...


*Crunches

*Any isolated abdominal exercises

*Use sit down strength machines where you push and pull

*Stress if I eat bad every now and then. I just improve the next day!

*Diets

*Fast

*Low Carb eating

*Stress about getting a six pack

No comments: