Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 Principles To Success!

So a few weeks ago, I was in Dallas for AdvoCare success school www.AdvoCareConcepts.com and I saw one of the most astounding speakers ever – Andy Andrews! www.AndyAndrews.com He absolutely changed the way I look at reaching my goals... My goals in business, in my personal life, in everything! He talked for many hours about the 7 principles for success. I took lots of notes and learned a lot, so I wanted to give you the 7 principles to success ( in a very shortened version) so you can have great results as well.

Take these 7 principles to heart. Read them many times over and remember them.

1. Responsibility – I am responsible for my life so make better choices!
2. I will seek wisdom – we are flooded with information. Wisdom is rare!
3. I am a person of action - we have to do something for something to happen!
4. I will have a decided heart – more people fail of an undecided heart!
5. Today, I will choose to be happy – what is it that other people would change about you?
6. I will greet each day with a forgiving spirit – it’s a decision, not an emotion!
7. Persist without exception – the game isn’t over until you say it’s over!

Seriously, live by these and you will be more successful than you can ever imagine!

No comments: