Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What Is Your Business - Compared to Your J.O.B.?

Hi, I am Chad Cannon. I’m in the business of making people feel good. By that, I mean – feel good through exercise, better nutrition, and nutritional supplementation. I can even help you get out of debt. As I said before, I’m in the business of making people feel good. Feel good about their bodies, health wise and appearance wise, feel good about the social aspect of their lives, feel good about their relationships, feel good about their wealth, and most of all… feel good about helping others feel good.

My business is like many others. I realized this after having a conversation with a client of mine just a few days ago. This conversation made me realize how important my job and my businesses are to you, and how important “I” am to many of you.

You see I was talking with a teacher… an elementary school teacher, the evening before tropical storm “Hanna” was to make landfall. We were discussing how her school had been canceled the next day. She was very worried about her kids. I asked her why she was so worried. She simply said, ”They need me!” I jokingly said “what are they going to do without you?” She replied… “they’re not going to learn how to read”.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and thought for a moment. I thought how important she truly is to a countless number of kids, because she was right… who else is going to teach them how to read. That’s her business. That’s what she does for a living. Her “JOB” is being a teacher. Her “business” is helping kids learn how to read.

Of course that got my mind stirring… stirring about MY business. My “JOB” is being an owner and fitness professional. My “business” is making people feel g.o.o.d, in many different aspects.
During this thinking, I totally realized how important my “business” and I am to all of you. Just like this teacher, someone who totally changes the lives of others, I also have the gift and ability of doing the same.

So I ask you, I beg you to please let me help you feel good. Call me at 843-757-8626 or email me at chad@shapingconcepts.com for a FREE one-on-one phone or in-person consultation. I can’t wait to hear from you!

By the way…What is YOUR “business”?

No comments: