Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Halloween Adventure - Can You Keep Up?

Hey everyone! Chad Cannon here again. I just got back from spending a few days meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and all their friends, flying through Peter Pan’s Neverland, playing with Buzz Lightyear and everyone from Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh, and yes Tigger too! I went through Space Mountain and saw magical parades! Yes you probably guessed it, I went to Disney World, the most magical place on earth! My wife and our two kids went for Halloween where EVERYONE was dressed up in some kind of costume. And Oh man, were they ever generous about giving out the candy!

So, you all know me by now and probably know that as I was having a fabulous time, I was also scoping out the range of fat people. Well, to my surprise I saw many, many skinnier people than I thought I would. (Maybe us fitness professional are getting our points across). In years past I would see about 60-70% overweight and/or obese people. Now if I looked at Americans only on this trip, I would have seen that 60-70%. That’s how bad America is!

So as I was killing myself trying to keep up with my 5 year old daughter at Disney World, I realized how I would have felt if I were not a healthy, in-shape person. I was pretty exhausted! I can’t even imagine how I would have felt being out of shape and unhealthy. That would have killed me.

For those of you that want to spend good, quality time with your kids, not yelling at them, being able to keep up with them, enjoying the rides with them at a great place like Disney World, I highly recommend losing that unwanted fat and start getting your body in-shape enough to do those types of activities. Not being able to do these things with my kids would make me feel like crap, and like a bad parent. That’s just my personal opinion. I would not want to hold back my kids from doing something fun like running around all of the Disney parks, riding all the rides, and meeting all the princesses and Mickey and his crew.

So if you don’t do it for yourself, at least get in shape and be healthy for your kids!



See How Much Fun It Is For Kids To Workout With Their Parents!

Jake, Your awesome!

Introducing our NEW Mother/Daughter Boot Camps!

It’s time to Empower Our Daughters!


Classes start THIS SATURDAY!!! Sign-Up NOW! Space is Limited!
Together we can be strong, healthy, and beautiful, inside and out! Join my wife, Tracey and my daughter Madeline, as they get fit together. Saturday’s at noon starting November 8th. Approx. age for daughters are 7-14, but all are welcome! Only $15 per class.


RSVP TODAY at 843-757-8626 or email chad@shapingconcepts.com to get more information.

No comments: