Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How I Lost 15 Pounds In Just 5 Minutes!

Okay, you want to know the real secret on how to lose body fat fast. I promise, no gimmicks, no weird exercise gadgets, no supplements, no diets. This is simply the real deal on how I lost 15 pounds of UGLY, UNWANTED FAT in 5 minutes!


Yes, I was overweight at one time. Back in 1995-6 I coached college track while attending grad school an hour away. I spent most of my days where I coached and lived on Big Macs about three times per day, everyday. Once I stopped coaching at the college level, I decided to get my body back. I tried everything and nothing worked. Finally, I found the absolute best possible way to get rid of my fat and I did it in 5 minutes. And I did it at a very low price of about $4.
I walked down to the hardware store, bought myself a hack saw and cut all the fat off me. It only took about 5 minutes.


Okay, I didn’t really do that. I must say though that I certainly wanted to, as do many of you I’m sure. Well I hate to say it over and over again, but nothing you do will make you lose fat that fast. Losing weight simply takes time. It is work. It takes determination. It takes willpower. It takes a lifestyle change! If you aren’t willing to put forth the effort, then live with the consequences and stop complaining about it.


I lost my weight by eating healthier and exercising. I put myself in that situation, so I got myself out of it. Yes it took time, but think about what I would look like today and how I would feel today if I didn’t take a few months to make some changes.


You can do the same. You CAN do the same!
Chad Cannon is a certified personal trainer, fat loss expert, speaker, author, and founder of Shaping Concepts Fitness Training Studios. Learn more about how you can receive a FREE no obligations trial of his Shaping Concepts of Bluffton Fitness Programs and Get Sexy Boot Camps.

No comments: