Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Time To Workout? Whatever...Watch This Video!




So I walked in the bathroom last night to help my wife give the kids their nightly bath. When I walked in however, my wife wasn’t bathing them. Our kids were playing together in the water while my wife was doing a workout. IN THE BATHROOM! So of course I had to grab a camera...


From now on, if I hear anyone say that they don’t have time to get a workout in, I will always think of my wife doing her bathroom workout.


When you think you are too busy you might just be in the perfect place to get a quick workout in!


Chad Cannon is a certified personal trainer, fitness professional. owner of Shaping Concepts of Bluffton, author and speaker. For a trail offer at Shaping Concepets fitness go to http://www.shapingconceptsbluffton.com/

No comments: