Monday, February 15, 2010

The Best Valentines Gift Ever!


Is there such a thing as a great Valentines present that is fitness oriented?

Let me tell you a great present I received 11 years ago from my girlfriend,who is now my wife. I truly knew she was the woman for me when I received her Valentines gift.

I was the typical guy and spent 2 hours buying crap (as she calls it), like candles and heart shaped stuff, and nice smelling this and that. Pretty much a bunch of junk, just like she said.

Well when I opened my Valentines gift from her, I was shoked, but like I said before, I knew it was true love right away.

What did she give me?

A great, well padded, pair of boxing gloves.

She said it was for me to workout with, but to this day she still uses them on me!

Have you ever received a fitness related Valentines gift?


Chad Cannon is the owner of Shaping Concepts in Bluffton, SC, and is the low country Fat Loss Expert. Chad can be reached at chad@shapingconcepts.com

No comments: