Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do You Have A Positive Impact?


Take This Test To See If You Have A Positive Impact On Others

Answer the questions below to see if you have a positive impact on others. The more times you answer YES, the more of a positive impact you have on others.


I have helped someone in the last 24 hours
I am an exceptionally courteous person
I like being around positive people
I have praised someone in the last 24 hours
I am more productive when I am around positive people
In the last 24 hours, I have told someone that I care about her/him
I make it a point to become acquainted with people wherever I go
When I receive recognition, it makes me want to give recognition to someone else
In the last week, I have listened to someone talk about his or her goals and ambitions
I make unhappy people laugh
I make it a point to call each of my associates by the name she/he likes to be called
I notice what my colleagues do at a level of excellence
I always smile at the people I meet.
I feel good about giving praise whenever I see good behavior
I have developed a knack for making other people feel good.



Chad Cannon is the owner of Shaping Concepts in Bluffton, SC, and is known as the low country Fat Loss Expert.

No comments: