Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cutting Costs?



On New Years Eve my beautiful wife and I went out for a very nice and relaxing dinner together (thanks to my mother-in-law for babysitting our two wonderful and exhausting kids). My dinner cost $25. It was very nice and pretty healthy (Grouper, green beans and potatoes with lots of water). As I said before, it cost only $25.
Not bad right?

Did you know that my dinner was only $5 less than a one-on-one personal training session with me at Shaping Concepts? Did you know that’s my dinner was only $1 more than what it will cost for a partner session with me? Did you know that my dinner was actually $7 more than what it would cost to do a small group training session (3-5 people at once) with me? Did you know that my dinner was $13 more than what it would be to do one get sexy boot camp session with me?
The average person eats out 4 times per week. The average person also complains that they cannot afford to have a personal trainer. It’s just not the case! Don’t give me the same old crap that you cannot afford to have a personal trainer. The fact is, you can’t afford NOT to have one these days.

Most trainers across the country are charging about the same as I am. Getting help in losing weight, becoming healthy is much more affordable than you think.

You just can’t use that "can’t afford it" excuse any longer.

No comments: