Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Buck Stops Here


You heard me. "The Buck Stops Here". What does this mean exactly? It means: I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny. Stop blaming other people and outside circumstances for where we are in life. Instead, allow our lifes to become testaments to the true power of choice. "Adversity is preparation for greatness"

This comes from Author, Speaker Andy Andrews. How can you use this in your weight loss. It's simple really. You have to take full responsibility for how you feel and look presently today. Stop blaming others, stop blaming life circumstances. You are responsible for what you are today, period. You are the one that chose to eat. You are the one that chose to become lazy. You are the one that chose to not take care of your body. No one else and no life circumstance made you do those things. You made the choice.

I know this sounds pretty harsh. The fact is, it is harsh. It should hurt a little.

Here's the good part: When you can come to recognize that you are responsible for everything in your past to get you where you are today, you will now be able to move on and achieve something great. When you recognize this, only then will you allow your life to become something powerful, and be a true testament of the power of choice.

You can order Andy's Book Here: http://www.andyandrews.com/store/bestsellers/product/the-travelers-gift/

No comments: