Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't Believe Your Doctor!!!


I cannot tell you how many times I hear people tell me that their doctor told them to go on this diet, or to cut calores, or to drink only diet cokes.

It's crazy!

It's also WRONG!!!

Your doctor knows what medicine to give you for this disease and that injury, but they have no clue when it comes to losing weight. Feel free to bash me all you want. But I hear stories every #@!&?! day!!! And that is everyday too many!

I hear stores like giving shots and taking a pill and not eating anything but a shake from the doctor for one month.

I hear stories of fasting for one month and then start on the Atkins Diet. (You know he died-from his own diet!)

I hear stories of don't eat any carbs and only eat 500 calores per day.

Simply put, if you are not eating at least 1500 calories per day, you will not lose weight and keep it off! If you do not eat complex carbohydrates, you will have no energy - because a carb is the ONLY source of energy you get from food! The ONLY one! If you don't combine a carb and a protein each time you eat your metabolism will not be as fast as you want it to furn fat! If you go over 3 1/2 hours without eating, you WILL slow down your meetabolism - and GAIN WEIGHT!

STOP listening to your doctors and START listening to someone who helps people lose weight for a living!

No comments: