Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Passion...


I have a story for you.

One year ago I was in the best shape of my life. I was 36 years old at the time. Keep in mind that I ran track in high school, college, even after college, against the best of the best, yet I am proud to say that I was in the best shape of my life one year ago. Not too many people can say that.

Also one year ago I wore a size 32 waist in my pants. That's really good at age 36. Well today, one year later, I've gained weight and all my pants no longer fit. I still work out, I still eat healthy, I still do the same things I did before.
Wait, there is one thing I started one year ago that is totally different than what I was doing in the past. I'll tell you in a second.

As I said, I've gained weight and my pants no longer fit. I didn't lie to you. I've now weight about 7-8 pounds heavier than I was last year at this time , and my waist size is now a size 28!!! My body is chissled, I have great six pack abs. I'm stronger than I've ever been. I'm more powerful than ever, more confident, have more energy, can work out longer, at a higher intensity. I can also pay my bills with no worries. (Can you do that in today's economy?)

As said above, I added one component to my life one year ago. That component is AdvoCare products. I'm not here to tell you that this is what you need. I'm simply telling you that this is what I'm passionate about. Why? Because it has changed my life, completely! It's also changed my wifes life completely. We are both distributors of AdvoCare nutritional supplementation, because we believe in it so much!

I want to know what you are passionate about. What drives you? What in your life has changed your health for the better? Not just your health, but your entire life?

If you cannot answer that, there is something missing in your life.

Passion! It's something we all need to live life to the fullest!

No comments: